- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 3 items
Shared an electronic medical records system that improved patient safety and quality of care. Also served as a critical learning tool for clinicians in a coalition of three large health organizations and 24 primary care clinics in northern Iowa.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.