- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 7 items
Built an integrated communications system with area hospitals, clinics, and service providers in St. Mary Parish, Iberia Parish, and Terrebonne Parish that will support chronic disease management and improve patient safety. Authorized health care providers have swift, secure access to important patient information at the point of care.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Planned, developed, and implemented health IT to assist local rural communities improve health care access, build local and regional resources to monitor the quality of health care, and expand the use of health IT educational, communication, and clinical applications.
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.
Integrated an office-based EMR within an acute care hospital, rural community health centers, a community mental health center, a family medicine residency, private physician practices, and a home nursing service for improving use of the EMR as a clinical tool, integrate clinical data, and increase access to the data.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
Developed a shared electronic repository for patient-level prescription medication data that enables real-time access for patients receiving health care services and plans a model system designed to electronically link prescription medication data across hospitals and physician practices.