- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
Implemented advanced information technology in rural and small community hospitals including Web-based business intelligence tools, Internet connectivity, and standardized national measures of patient safety and quality; also provided education intervention to support implementation efforts and evaluate its effects on patient safety and quality.
Built upon an existing infrastructure to construct a fully integrated EMR to give clinicians real-time access to patient data through pharmacy management, laboratory management, patient scheduling, barcoding, clinical physician order entry, electronic signature, insurance eligibility, and Pyxis medication-dispensing units at nursing stations.