- Remove Planning, Evaluation, and Analysis Task Order Contract (PEATOC) filter Planning, Evaluation, and Analysis Task Order Contract (PEATOC)
- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to establish a foundation and propose an action agenda for the integration of patients’ personal health information management into the design of consumer health information technology.
The goal of the project is to establish a foundation and action agenda for the use of the dense display of data and other innovative information design principles in primary care health information technology (IT) applications.