- Remove Planning, Evaluation, and Analysis Task Order Contract (PEATOC) filter Planning, Evaluation, and Analysis Task Order Contract (PEATOC)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to establish a foundation and propose an action agenda for the integration of patients’ personal health information management into the design of consumer health information technology.
The goal of the project is to establish a foundation and action agenda for the use of the dense display of data and other innovative information design principles in primary care health information technology (IT) applications.