- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia filter The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Remove Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York filter Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the use of an asthma portal by focusing on provider implementation and health outcomes for children, low-income families, and children with special health care needs.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.