- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 6 items
This project assessed the feasibility and measurability care coordination activities and found that the electronic health record was infrequently used to support care coordination.
The goal of this project was to inform development of several Stage 3 Meaningful Use patient engagement objectives.
This project informed Stage 3 Meaningful Use requirements by evaluating metrics related to identification of delirium in real time and improving accuracy of the problem list, thus potentially improving care for patients with delirium.
This project assessed the readiness, feasibility, and perceived impact of achieving proposed Stage 3 Meaningful Use care coordination criteria among primary care practices.
This project assessed quality measurement performance and electronic health record (EHR) implementation and found that EHR reminders were associated with improved performance.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.