- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.