- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Secondary Care filter Secondary Care
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.