- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 1 item
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.