- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.