- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Idaho filter Idaho
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.