- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 1 item
Implemented an interactive video-conferencing system at rural hospitals to provide continuing education for pharmacist and pharmacy technicians as well as a model for bedside verification of medication administration and medication bar coding; also evaluated structure, process, and outcomes related to improvement of patient safety and more effective patient medication management.