- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Arkansas filter Arkansas
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Implemented a computer decision-support system in a 23-county service area in both inpatient and outpatient settings, including several rural clinics; included a training component for physicians and other health care providers, as well as a hospital pharmacy component for adverse drug event management and prevention strategies.