- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 1 item
Implemented advanced information technology in rural and small community hospitals including Web-based business intelligence tools, Internet connectivity, and standardized national measures of patient safety and quality; also provided education intervention to support implementation efforts and evaluate its effects on patient safety and quality.