- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease filter Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
Search found 2 items
Developed a community-wide HIE collaborative in a rural area that gave patients and providers access to comprehensive clinical data on the Internet; developed disease-management prototypes on diabetes, pediatric asthma, depression, and low back pain and evaluated the development, implementation, and outcomes of the collaborative.
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.