- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Palo Pinto General Hospital filter Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Remove Tufts Medical Center filter Tufts Medical Center
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
Implemented the time-insensitive predictive instruments built into the computerized electrocardiograph in emergency medical service settings and emergency departments; also evaluated its impact on reducing errors and avoidable delays in emergency care.
Implemented advanced information technology in rural and small community hospitals including Web-based business intelligence tools, Internet connectivity, and standardized national measures of patient safety and quality; also provided education intervention to support implementation efforts and evaluate its effects on patient safety and quality.