- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Tufts Medical Center filter Tufts Medical Center
- Remove University of Mississippi Medical Center filter University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
Search found 2 items
Implemented the time-insensitive predictive instruments built into the computerized electrocardiograph in emergency medical service settings and emergency departments; also evaluated its impact on reducing errors and avoidable delays in emergency care.
Implemented and evaluated a voluntary system for reporting medical errors and adverse drug events in eight small rural hospitals; identified barriers to technology, described the epidemiology and root causes of the errors, formulated quality-improvement interventions, and disseminated the results of the project.