- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Aders, Deborah filter Aders, Deborah
- Remove Bryant, Charles filter Bryant, Charles
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Demonstrated and evaluated the clinical effectiveness and cost-savings of utilizing telehealth technology to reduce the days to healing for chronic wounds by improving access to caregivers, point of care processes, and dissemination of best practice information.