- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
Developed a community-wide HIE collaborative in a rural area that gave patients and providers access to comprehensive clinical data on the Internet; developed disease-management prototypes on diabetes, pediatric asthma, depression, and low back pain and evaluated the development, implementation, and outcomes of the collaborative.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Implemented a Patient-Centered Medication Information System (PCMIS) to provide secure access to accurate, complete, and current medication information for patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and nurses, reconciled differences in medication information, and provided a platform for evidence-based decision support; assessed the benefits and costs of the system.