- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
Implemented a systematic care program to improve cancer management in rural communities by building upon an innovative approach to total clinical decision support to provide access to oncology, hematology, and other specialists through a dedicated telehealth network.
Implemented a comprehensive, integrated, EHR system with CPOE and clinical decision-support tools in hospital inpatient units, ambulatory care, primary care and specialty clinics, home health, and hospice care; also evaluated medical errors and near misses, use of evidence-based practices, responsiveness to adverse drug alerts, and patient/provider satisfaction.
Created a community-wide EMR with integrated clinical decision support that is available across the continuum of care including a rural hospital, a home health agency, 14 physician clinics, and 5 long-term care facilities.