- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 1 item
Implemented a Patient-Centered Medication Information System (PCMIS) to provide secure access to accurate, complete, and current medication information for patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and nurses, reconciled differences in medication information, and provided a platform for evidence-based decision support; assessed the benefits and costs of the system.