- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Multi-Specialty Care filter Multi-Specialty Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 1 item
Developed a community-wide HIE collaborative in a rural area that gave patients and providers access to comprehensive clinical data on the Internet; developed disease-management prototypes on diabetes, pediatric asthma, depression, and low back pain and evaluated the development, implementation, and outcomes of the collaborative.