- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Machine Learning filter Machine Learning
Search found 2 items
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.
Identified essential technological needs for accessing and sharing data and information between patients and health care providers; developed an implementation plan to expand the transmission of referral information electronically in a closed health system to an open system.