- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Machine Learning filter Machine Learning
Search found 2 items
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.