- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Alaska filter Alaska
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.
Assessed current technology resources and planned implementation of area-wide electronic communications and connectivity to electronic health records and a patient-support Web-based data system.