- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove University of Southern Mississippi filter University of Southern Mississippi
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 1 item
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.