- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
Developed a detailed plan for the implementation and support of informatics tools in regional health centers including the creation of informatics tools to manage institutional surgical care information, creation of a multi-institutional partnership to manage both the informatics and surgical quality improvement programs, and the development of an economic model related to the business and safety benefits.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.