- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Care Planning filter Care Planning
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
In an effort to reduce medical errors and adverse events, this project will determine the information needs of hospitalized patients and caregivers, and develop design requirements for a solution that supports communicating safety concerns to providers.