- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Pregnancy filter Pregnancy
- Remove Jackson, Gretchen P. filter Jackson, Gretchen P.
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Obstetrics and Gynecology filter Obstetrics and Gynecology
Search found 1 item
This research examined characteristics, information needs, and information-seeking strategies to inform health information technology design for pregnant women and caregivers.