- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Turner, Anne M. filter Turner, Anne M.
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.