- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease filter Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.