- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 4 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
In an effort to reduce medical errors and adverse events, this project will determine the information needs of hospitalized patients and caregivers, and develop design requirements for a solution that supports communicating safety concerns to providers.
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This project determined patient needs and preferences for healthcare reminders and notifications, developed and tested a prototype, and found that user-centered designs have the ability to provide more effective and patient-centered care.