- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.
This project enhanced the information system MedTrak with an intervention called Virtual Continuity to improve communication between physicians of hospitalized patients and their primary care providers.