- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project modified an existing passive personal health record to become active and interactive to improve health care outcomes by promoting patient self-management and increasing compliance to care recommendations.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.