- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.