- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
Search found 4 items
This project will provide an evidence base to better inform user-centered design and implementation processes to improve health information technology, usability, and safety.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
The project conducted an environmental scan and grey literature review, and key informant interviews to identify consumer product development practices that may be relevant to the design of consumer health information technology.