- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove University of North Carolina Chapel Hill filter University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project assessed provider mental workload and performance while processing electronic abnormal test results and found that a test result tracking mechanism improved physicians’ clinical performance.