- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project was one of the Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics’ projects, a national initiative to increase awareness of the benefits and risks of new, existing, or combined uses of therapeutics through education and research.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.