- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Wasson, Lauren filter Wasson, Lauren
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.