- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Nebraska filter Nebraska
- Remove Sakuda, Christine M. filter Sakuda, Christine M.
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.