- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
- Remove Phillips, Robert filter Phillips, Robert
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project created and evaluated a process to present quality data via physician’s online certification portal and found that the availability of that data did not result in improvement of quality measures.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.