- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove District of Columbia filter District of Columbia
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project developed a process for translating narrative, unstructured, evidence-based clinical recommendations and performance measures into a structured, coded format that can be implemented into health information technology systems.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.