- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.