- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.