- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove The Lewin Group, Inc. filter The Lewin Group, Inc.
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Practice Manager filter Practice Manager
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.