- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This research study implemented a sociotechnical systems approach to the development of a health information technology-supported process for preventing and diagnosing venous thromboembolism.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.
Assesses the implementation of CPOE/ EHR systems in 4 intensive care units (ICUs) and evaluates the value and outcomes of patient safety involving medication errors; quality of care; end users' job tasks, perceptions, and attitudes; and financial impact.