- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.