- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.