- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs filter Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research aims to determine the feasibility, acceptability, and outcomes associated with the use of Cloud Care, a cloud-based multidisciplinary care plan for children with medical complexity.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
Informed by patients, caregivers, and an advisory panel of researchers and clinicians, this research developed, implemented, and evaluated an online patient portal tutorial for patients with chronic conditions.